Bryson Law Firm provides real estate services out of its Suwanee, Georgia office. The services are diverse and include all transactional matters relating to real estate. The following is a list of the more common services requested:
- Attorney led real estate closings for residential, farm, and commercial property;
- Drafting and reviewing purchase and sale agreements;
- Assisting sellers with liability management and tax planning using entities and organizational structures;
- Transfer of family property to successive generations while minimizing estate and income tax;
- Tax-deferred exchanges (Section 1031 forward exchanges).